About St. Thomas More
COVID-19 Reporting Protocols
Please screen at home for the following symptoms daily:
- Fever greater than 100.4 degrees
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- A change to your ability to taste or smell
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Chest pain, bluish lips or face, or new-onset mental confusion (emergent care is needed if you experience these symptoms)
If students (or anyone in the household) are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, as outlined above, they should stay home and not report to school.
Please call our school office to report any absences or to report symptoms, concerns, positive cases, exposures, etc.
If employees are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, as outlined above, they should stay home and not report to work. Contact your supervisor regarding any absences.
Contact GRACE Human Resources at email@example.com and your medical provider/local health department for advice on how to proceed.
This dashboard is designed to provide a snapshot of the number of students/staff out of school due to COVID-19 on a specific day. The numbers will be updated each school day by 3:30 p.m.
- Number of Active Positive Cases: The number of students/staff who are currently diagnosed as COVID-19 positive.
- Number of Quarantined Individuals: The number of students/staff who have not tested positive but are home due to being identified as a close contact to an individual who has tested positive, which may or may not have transpired at school. This number includes individual instances as well as students in quarantined classes, when applicable.
Last updated on: January 26, 2022
Number of Active Positive Cases: 4
Number of Quarantined Individuals: 1