About St. Thomas More
COVID-19 Reporting Protocols
Please screen at home for the following symptoms daily:
- Fever greater than 100.4 degrees
- Sore throat
- Body aches
- Runny nose
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- A change to your ability to taste or smell
- Cough or shortness of breath
- Chest pain, bluish lips or face, or new-onset mental confusion (emergent care is needed if you experience these symptoms)
If students (or anyone in the household) are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, as outlined above, they should stay home and not report to school.
Please call our school office to report any absences or to report symptoms, concerns, positive cases, exposures, etc.
If employees are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, as outlined above, they should stay home and not report to work. Contact your supervisor regarding any absences.
Contact GRACE Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org and your medical provider/local health department for advice on how to proceed.